This Article shows you what you need to configure the Linecouplers on a larger KNX installation when you use an INTESIS KNX Gateway that is configured via MAPS
- KNX AC Interfaces Multi Unit configured via Intesis MAPS (INKNXFGL016O000, INKNXHIS016O000, INKNXHIS064O000, INKNXHIT016O000, INKNXHIT064O000, INKNXLGE016O000, INKNXLGE064O000, INKNXMIT015C000, INKNXMIT100C000, IN776MHI00SO000, IN776MHI00MO000, IN776MHI00LO000, INKNXPAN016O000, INKNXPAN064O000, INKNXSAM004O000, INKNXSAM008O000, INKNXSAM016O000, INKNXSAM064O000).
- KNX Protocol Translator Gateways configured via Intesis MAPS (IN701KNX1000000, IN701KNX2500000, IN701KNX6000000, IN701KNX1K20000, IN701KNX3K00000, INKNXDAL0640200, INKNXMEB0100000, INKNXMEB0200000, INKNXMEB0600000, INKNXMEB1200000).
- Intesis MAPS.
- Intesis KNX Gateway.
- Intesis KNX Dummy File.
If you are in a large KNX installation with line couplers or equipment that requires some communication with our gateway, it is possible that you need to use our Dummy project which can be found here:
Download the file Dummy Intesis
In there you will find a dummy device with multiple communication objects. To implement, you can follow these instructions:
- Import the dummy project (Dummy Intesis v0.1).
- Open the dummy project (Dummy Intesis v0.1).
- Locate the dummy device (Dummy Intesis).
- Copy this device (right-click with your mouse on the device and select "Copy").
- Paste the device inside your own project (right-click with your mouse on the device and select "Paste").
After that, the only thing you need to do is to set the dummy with the signals you want to integrate.
Once you are done remember to update all line couplers, so they get noticed about this "new device" and the associated signals that they have to get through the communication bus.
To know more about how to use our Intesis MAPS, check our Intesis MAPS eLearning
© HMS Networks AB 2022 - Reviewed: Q1/2023