This article explains what to do if it is not possible to link the AC Cloud Control device to the Wi-Fi.
- AC Cloud Control (INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100, INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100, INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100, INWFIPAN001R100, INWFITOS001R100, INWFIUNI001I000).
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How to link my device to the Wi-Fi Network.
- Necessary network configuration to connect AC Cloud Control devices to a Wi-Fi
- How to perform a factory reset.
How to link my device to the Wi-Fi.
If the order code of your device has "1" after "I" or "R" like INWFIxxx001x100, it means that it is configured only via Bluetooth, it is normal that it is not shown in the Wi-Fi list during the configuration phase. Please follow the document Quick Wi-Fi Configuration via Bluetooth.
If your order code doesn't have the "1" after "I" or "R", please follow the document Quick Wi-Fi Configuration via Wi-Fi
If you have troubles after the configuration has been done, please note that there are commons settings needed to connect AC Cloud Control devices to a network.
Necessary network configuration to connect AC cloud devices to a network.
- 2.4GHz band.
- Maximum Data rate (11Mbps).
- The device doesn't support MESH networks.
There are specific configurations needed per generation:
- 1st generation devices only support Wi-Fi standard IEEE 802.11 b (MAC starts with 001D).
- Other generations devices support Wi-Fi standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
Additionally, the ports that AC Cloud Control uses are 80, 443, 4000, from 4210 to 4259 and from 5210 to 5240. Please make sure that they are not restricted by the firewall.
If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and the network configuration complies with the AC Cloud Control, please perform a factory reset following below steps and try again.
How to perform a factory reset
This reset will erase all the configuration.
- Unplug the AC Cloud Control device.
- Press and hold the button while plugging back the AC Cloud Control device.
- Let go the button.
- After releasing the button (approx 2 or 3 seconds) the AC Cloud Control device´s LED will turn solid green.
Solid green means that AC Cloud Control device has been reset successfully.
To know more about AC Cloud Control, check and enroll our AC Cloud Control eLearning
© HMS Networks AB 2022 - Reviewed: Q1/2023