This article explains what to do to connect AC Cloud Control devices after a router/modem change.
- AC Cloud Control (INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100, INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100, INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100, INWFIPAN001R100, INWFITOS001R100, INWFIUNI001I000).
Please reset the network settings by holding the black button for 5 seconds. When there is a steady green LED, it means that the device is ready for configuration.
CONFIGURE THE DEVICE TO CONNECT INTERNET
Please follow the Quick Wi-Fi Configuration document to connect your device to the Internet. If everything goes well, the device will be shown online inside the AC Cloud Control Account and no action would be required.
If the device cannot establish a connection to the Internet.
In that case, note that it is necessary to configure the router with;
- 2.4GHz band.
- Maximum Data rate (11Mbps).
There are specific configurations needed per generation:
- 1st generation devices only support Wi-Fi standard IEEE 802.11 b (MAC starts with 001D).
- Other generations devices support Wi-Fi standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n.
- It is not possible to use a mesh network topology regardless of the generation.
To know more about AC Cloud Control, check and enroll our AC Cloud Control eLearning
© HMS Networks AB 2022 - Reviewed: Q1/2023