This article describes what to do when the "Automatic IR detection (Autolearn)" function fails.
- Universal IR Air Conditioner to Home Automation Interface (INWFIWMP001I000).
When the Autolearn function fails:
- A message will pop up on IBOX-WMP-Config tool.
- The Intesis gateway will show a steady red light.
Note that sometimes the Autolearn function recognizes the remote controller, but some of the functionalities may not work correctly.
Some remote controllers are not compatible or need to be manually settled, so you should open a support ticket through HMS portal attaching the following information:
- Detailed description of what buttons/functions are working/not working
- Brand of the AC Unit
- IR-Remote control brand
- IR-Remote control model
- Front pictures of the IR-Remote control (if it has a cover, please remove it)
- If it's been already in use: all information about the installed accessories
You will receive instructions on how to manually set it up. After that, if needed, you will receive instructions to send the remote control to Intesis.