This article shows you what to do if you configure some calendar actions, and they can display on the Web UI but not on the App UI, or they don't work as intended.
AC Cloud Control
- INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100
- INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100
- INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100
- INWFIPAN001R100, INWFIPAN001R100
- The calendar action isn't shown in the phone Application, although it is visible on the Web UI.
- The action itself does not work as configured, either in the App or on the Web UI.
1- Check the time zone
The Time parameter is the only and main parameter used to define the time at which the action will be executed.
Therefore, it is important that the device is in the correct time zone.
In this case, the AC Cloud Control device was in Germany and the time zone was London.
The correct time zone therefore had to be set to Berlin (GMT+01:00).
To do this, go to:
Device settings --> Facility --> Time zone (update facility after change).
2- Check the AC Cloud App version.
Make sure you have the latest version of the AC Cloud application installed on your phone.
If not, update it to the current version.
ADDITIONAL INFO (Optional)
If you would like to find out more about our Intesis AC Cloud Control, just click on the link.
You can also take a look at our AC Cloud Control eLearning.