This article describes the process to follow when you do not see in your inbox the validation email or the link is invalid for an AC Cloud Control/Airconwithme user account.
- AC Cloud Control (INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100, INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100, INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100, INWFIPAN001R100, INWFITOS001R100, INWFIUNI001I000).
- Airconwithme (INAWMMHI001I000).
How can I get a valid link to verify my AC Cloud Control/Airconwithme user account?
If you do not receive the email with the link to verify the account, before contacting us, please check if the email is in your Spam or Junk mail folder.
In case you do not receive the e-mail or for some reason the link is not valid:
- Create a new ticket in HMS portal under category Service Cloud.
- Give details of the subject.
- Attach the e-mail address you have registered. This step is mandatory.
- We will contact you via the case on HMS portal and provide you with the link to verify the account.
You can find more information in the Knowledge Base Articles below on what is needed for other cases managed from the portal in the category Service Cloud.