This article describes the process to follow to release a device from a user account to which you do not have access. It also describes where to go when a manual release is needed.
- AC Cloud Control (INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100, INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100, INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100, INWFIPAN001R100, INWFITOS001R100, INWFIUNI001I000).
- ST Cloud Control (INSTCMBG0040000, INSTCMBG0080000, INSTCMBG0160000, INSTCMBG0320000).
- Airconwithme (INAWMMHI001I000).
What can I do if my Intesis device/gateway is alredy linked an user account and I cannot get in contact with the owner of that account?
Having the Intesis device/gateway linked to an account you don´t have access to, there is a procedure to follow. The step one is an action that must be carefully done by the cutomer.
- Create a new ticket in HMS portal under category Service Cloud.
- Give details of the subject and ask the device/gatewat unlocking.
- Attach a photo showing the device physically with the MAC address on the silver label. This step is mandatory for security reasons.
- Once we have the photo with the characteristics described in step 1, we will contact the former owner and send instructions to release the device/gateway from the account, we will also inform them that it will be released manually if we do not receive a response from them.
- After 7 days if we do not receive a response from the former owner or if no action is taken, the device/gateway will be manually released from the account.
- We will contact you via the case on HMS portal informing that the device/gateway has been released.
You can find more information in the Knowledge Base Articles below on what is needed for other cases managed from the portal in the category Service Cloud.
© HMS Networks AB 2023