Ewon Cosy, Ewon Flexy
How can you edit advanced configuration parameters in a Cosy ?
The edition table described bellow can also be found in the Flexy's web interface, but the most important parameters can already be found in the other menus.
- Connect to your Ewon Cosy (locally or with eCatcher).
- Open the web interface.
- Go to Setup>System>Storage>Tabular edition
- In the Tabular edition menu, you'll see two options : "Edit SYSTEM cfg" to modify the main parameters of your Cosy, and "Edit COM cfg" to modify the communication parameters.
- To find a specific parameter, browse it in the search bar. You can find the specific parameters' names in these documents : SYSTEM and COM
- When you have found the parameter that you want to modify, double click on his value and edit it. Then click on the "SAVE" button.