This article shows you how to do a factory reset on our gateways Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Router & BACnet MS/TP to BACnet /IP.
- Protocol Translator Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Router: INMBSRTR0320000
- Protocol Translator BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP: INBACRTR0320000
- Flathead screwdriver.
- Power supply.
- INMBSRTR0320000 or INBACRTR0320000
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Remove power from the gateway.
- remove the cover of the gateway.
- Press and hold down the momentary push button switch on the PCB.
- While holding down this button, apply power back to the gateway.
- Hold down for 10 seconds after power is reapplied then release. The LED feedback would turn red after the reset has started and then would start blinking Green when is back up and running.
- The unit should be back in factory default mode.
© HMS Networks AB 2022 - Reviewed: Q1/2023