This article shows you how to do a factory reset on our Modbus Router.
- Flathead screwdriver
- Power supply
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Remove power from the router
- remove the cover of the router
- Press and hold down the momentary push button switch on the PCB.
- While holding down this button, apply power back to the router.
- Hold down for 10 seconds after power is reapplied then release. The LED feedback would turn red after the reset has started and then would start blinking Green when is back up and running.
- The unit should be back in factory default mode.