Sim card setup for Netbiter EC series.
Netbiter Cellular EC series
IN THIS ARTICLE
This section lists the specific major sections in this article. This could be for example if there are more than one way to solve the problem this lists the different ways and a link to the section describing that particular way.
- Power Off the Netbiter and insert the sim card
- Insert the Sim card into the Sim slot locates on the top right of the Netbiter. To ensure the SIM card has been inserted all the way, push the SIM card until you hear a click (Use a small tool to insert fully if necessary).
- Turn back on Netbiter
Connect to Netbiter
There are two options to connect to the Netbiter Either via the micro USB on the top of the device or though the LAN port on the bottom. Both offer access to the same webpages on the Netbiter.
Connect Via LAN
- Using a standard ethernet cable connect the PCs Ethernet port to the LAN port on the Netbiter.
- Set a static IP on your PC in the same subnet of the Netbiter. The default LAN IP address for the Netbiter is 10.200.1.1.
- In a Browser Navigate to the Netbiters IP address.
- Log into the web page
- Username Admin
- Password <activation code>
- The activation code was included with the device and used to add the device to your Argos account. If you do not have the activation code, please contact HMS by creating a ticket at https://support.hms-networks.com Be ready to validate account ownership.
- Navigate to the Modem Settings using the options on the left.
- Set APN to your Simcards APN
- If the simcard is though HMS Americas your apn is zipitwireless.attz.com
- Save Settings
- You can check the Modem status via the Status menu. Please allow the modem several minutes to connect.
ADDITIONAL INFO (Optional)