This article describes what you should know before replacing the CAN repeater by the CAN-CR repeater.
APPLICABLE PRODUCTS (Mandatory)
CAN-CR2xx, CAN-CR1xx, CAN-CR3xx
CAN-Repeater (1.01.0063.xxx or 1.01.0064.xxx)
POSSIBLE CAUSES / ANSWER
Please note that,
- CAN-Repeater and CAN-CR100 have screw terminals whereas the CAN-CR200 has DSub9 connectors.
- Internal termination resistors of the CAN-Repeater 1.01.0063.xxx/1.01.0064.xxx can be activated or deactivated via solder jumpers.
- Internal termination resistors of the CAN-CR200 can be activated or deactivated with dip switches.
- The termination resistors of CAN-CR100 can’t be activated or deactivated.
- CAN-CR100 can be ordered either with or without internal terminating resistors on both CANs.
ADDITIONAL INFO (Optional)