PLEASE NOTE: If the Cosy+ has a firmware of 21.0s1 or newer a level 2 factory reset is needed.
A Cosy+ requires a password change on setup and cannot keep the default adm. This guide will go over steps for accessing the Cosy+ when the password is lost.
A Cosy+ has been setup and the password to login is forgotten.
If the firmware is below 21.0s1 then a level 1 user reset can be performed. This will keep the network and talk2m settings but clear other information out of the Cosy+. Steps to reset are as follows:
- Power the unit OFF and ON again.
- Immediately press and maintain the reset button. The LED labeled BI1 turns ON.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds until the USR LED blinks red.
- Immediately release the button. The LED labeled BI1 turns OFF. If the button keeps being pressed at this point, the second level reset will be engaged.
- Wait approximately until the reset procedure is completed.
- The Cosy+ restarts automatically and the unit is ready to be used, the USR LED blinks green slowly.
If the firmware is 21.0s1 or higher then a level 2 factory reset is needed. All data and settings of the Cosy+ will be set back to factory settings. Steps to reset are as followed:
- Power the unit OFF and ON again
- Immediately press and maintain the reset button. The LED labeled BI1 turns ON
- Wait approximately 35 seconds until the USR LED remains red steady
- When this state is reached, release the button. The LED labeled BI1 turns OFF
- It takes no longer than 5 seconds to complete.
Installation Guide for Cosy+ here