This article describes what to do when the remote control (IR) configuration fails.
- Universal IR Air Conditioner to KNX Interface (INKNXUNI001I000).
When the remote control (IR) configuration fails:
- A Message will pop up on the configuration tool (ETS).
Note that sometimes, although the remote controller configuration has been set rightly, some of the functionalities may not work correctly.
PLEASE NOTE: Check the User Manual to know which functionalities are actually supported by the Intesis Gateway.
Some remote controllers are not compatible or need to be manually settled, so you should open a support ticket through HMS portal attaching the following information:
- Detailed description of what buttons/functions are working/not working
- Brand of the AC Unit
- IR-Remote control brand
- IR-Remote control model
- Front pictures of the IR-Remote control (if it has a cover, please remove it)
- If it's been already in use: all information about the installed accessories
You will receive instructions on how to manually set it up. After that, if needed, you will receive instructions to send the remote control to Intesis.
ADDITIONAL INFO For more information on this function, please refer to section 4 of the User Manual. © HMS Networks AB 2022 - Reviewed: Q1/2023