This article describes what to do when the remote controller (IR) configuration fails.
PLEASE NOTE: To get more information about the IR configuration check section 4 of the User Manual.
- Universal IR Air Conditioner to KNX Interface (INKNXUNI001I000).
When the remote controller (IR) configuration fails:
- A Message will pop-up on the configuration tool (ETS).
Note that sometimes, although the remote controller configuration has been set rightly, some of the functionalities may not work correctly.
PLEASE NOTE: Check the User Manual to know which functionalities are actually supported by the Intesis Gateway.
Some remote controllers are not compatible or need to be manually settled, so you should open a support ticket trough HMS portal attaching the following information:
- Detailed description what buttons/functions are working/not working
- Brand of the AC Unit
- IR-Remote controller brand
- IR-Remote controller model
- Front pictures of the IR-Remote controller (if it has a cover, please remove it)
- If it's been already in use: all information about the installed accessories
You will receive instructions on how to manually set it up. After that, if needed, you will receive instructions to send the remote controller to Intesis.