This article describes what to do when the "Automatic IR detection (Autolearn)" function fails.
PLEASE NOTE: To get more information about this function check section Autolearning of the Device Configuration manual.
- Universal IR Air Conditioner to AC Cloud Control (Wi-Fi) Interface (INWFIUNI001I000).
When the Autolearn function fails:
- The Intesis gateway will show a steady red light.
Note that sometimes the Autolearn function recognizes the remote controller, but some of the functionalities may not work correctly.
Some remote controllers are not compatible or need to be manually settled, so you should open a support ticket trough HMS portal attaching the following information:
- Detailed description what buttons/functions are working/not working
- Brand of the AC Unit
- IR-Remote controller brand
- IR-Remote controller model
- Front pictures of the IR-Remote controller (if it has a cover, please remove it)
- If it's been already in use: all information about the installed accessories
You will receive instructions on how to manually set it up. After that, if needed, you will receive instructions to send the remote controller to Intesis.