This KB explains what you can try to do when you cannot connect to any of your LAN devices from Ecatcher and no obvious error appears.
After installing Ecatcher, you might face the problem where everything seems to work properly :
- Login to Ecatcher works fine
- Ecatcher VPN Connection to Ewon Is properly established
- M2Web (https://m2web.talk2m.com) connection to the Ewon (or its LAN devices) works fine
But, once you are connected to the Ewon via Ecatcher, no connection to the Ewon or its LAN device can be done (No web access, no ping,...).
This can be explained by a TAP adapter issue on the PC and we recommend you to try the following trick :
- Edit the parameters of your TAP adapter
- Disable all Protocols except "Internet Protocol Version 4" and validate
- Restart Ecatcher and try again.
If the trick does not work, we recommend you to open a ticket on our HMS Support portal for further investigation.