This article describes how to create a full backup with support file on Ewon Cosy+ using a USB stick.
- You need an empty USB stick.
- This USB stick must be formatted in FAT32.
To do so, right click your USB Drive and click "Format..."
Select FAT32 and click "Start"
- Plug the USB stick on your PC
- Create a text document
- Rename the file in: request_report.txt
- Remove the USB Stick from the PC and plug it into the USB port of the Ewon Cosy+
- Wait until the USER LED blinks orange fast
- Wait until the USER LED becomes steady green
- Pick the USB stick from the Cosy+ and plug it into the PC again
- The backup file must have replaced the text file
The backup created is a lite backup. Indeed this backup is only intended for troubleshooting because it does not contain any sensitive data such as passwords and therefore cannot be used to configure a device.