This KB describes the process for requesting a Talk2M Unlock Key.
To allow the Ewon device to connect to a new Talk2M account you must first remove it from the existing account by following these steps:
1. Using eCatcher, log in as an administrator to the account the device is currently linked to, under the list of Ewons please select and remove the desired device.
2. Once the device has been removed from the Talk2m account, on the Ewon device, re-run the Talk2M wizard to connect it to the new Talk2M account.
If you are unable to access that account or you don't know to which Talk2M account the Ewon is linked to, you can request a Talk2M Unlock Key to unlock the device and therefore be able to register it to any account.
Ewon : Talk2M
IN THIS ARTICLE
To request a Talk2M Unlock Key,
- Open a support ticket on the HMS Support platform
- Select the product group "Talk2M Account Changes"
The Ewon "Talk2M Account Changes" product group is used for any change that a customer would like to do to a Talk2M account. This will be handled by BU Ewon directly and will allow a fast and direct action to any changes needed.
- Complete the attached pdf document (one per Ewon) and provide it through the ticket for verification.
If the Ewon device is already registered on a Talk2M account we regard Administrator of the account (or their company) as the legal owner of the account and its content including linked devices. If this is not you, or you do not work for the same company, please ask the Account Administrator to complete the form on your behalf. We will contact him for confirmation.