This article will explain what ETS 5/6 is and how to create KNX logging with it.
- To have ETS 5 or 6 installed and physical connection to the KNX bus with KNX-PC Interface.
What is ETS 5 / 6?
ETS 5/6 is a software tool to design and configure KNX systems. For more information, please visit the official KNX web page.
How to Create KNX Logging?
After opening the KNX project in ETS 5 / 6, it is needed to follow this process;
1. Click Diagnostics on the upper menu.
2. Click Group Monitor.
3. Click "Start" (in this part, there will be a pop-up to select the medium of the KNX-PC connection.)
4. The logging will be started as soon as you click "Start", this time, it is good to perform the tests you want to show to the TS agent to demonstrate what the problem is.
5. Click "Stop" and "Save" to save the logs as an ".XML" file.
6. Please attach the ETS project with the Log file to the Support Ticket.
Official KNX Website: www.knx.org