Intesis 1-to-1 devices when paired with Daikin ***##AX*** Indoor Units.
Why don't I get the RoomTemp value from my Daikin ***##AX*** Indoor Unit?
Any Daikin unit with “AX” after the capacity will only have complete functionality with our IR interfaces.
Daikin IU Examples: FTK12AXVJU, FTK24AXVJU, FTX12AXVJU, FTX24AXVJU, etc.
the ***##AX*** series is known to not be compatible with some control system requirements.
The units do have a temperature sensor to manage reaching setpoint targets, but the value is not offered to the data interface.
These units cannot provide RoomTemp (Ambient Temperature) values to the control system for monitoring.
The good news is our Universal IR gateways will work with these units:
- BACnet/Modbus to Universal IR - IN485UNI001I100
KNX to Universal IR - INKNXUNI001I000
- Home Automation to Universal IR - INWMPUNI001I000
- AC Cloud to Universal IR - INWFIUNI001I000
- These gateways include internal temperature sensors to provide RoomTemp for control system.
- And you get humidity as an added bonus.
- Uses USB-Mini/USB cable and 5 vdc external power supply (included)