This article describes the process to follow when you do not see in your inbox the reset/recover password email or the link is invalid for an AC Cloud Control/Airconwithme account.
- AC Cloud Control (INWFIDAI001I000, INWFIDAI001R100, INWFIFGL001I000, INWFIFGL001R100, INWFIMHI001I000, INWFIMHI001R100, INWFIPAN001R100, INWFITOS001R100, INWFIUNI001I000).
- Airconwithme (INAWMMHI001I000).
How can I get a valid link to reset or recover my AC Cloud Control/Airconwithme password?
If you do not receive the email with the link to reser/recover the password, before contacting us, please check if the email is in your Spam or Junk mail folder.
In case you do not receive the e-mail or for some reason the link is not valid:
- Create a new ticket in HMS portal under category Service Cloud.
- Give details of the subject.
- Attach the e-mail address and the username of your AC Cloud Control account. This step is mandatory.
- We will contact you via the case on HMS portal and provide you with the link to reset/recover the password.
You can find more information in the Knowledge Base Articles below on what is needed for other cases managed from the portal in the category Service Cloud.